Accueil - Pisteur Secouriste
Association - Ski Patrol
Statutes of the associationSTATUTS 2011
This site is updated regularly and can evolve - do not hesitate to consult it periodically!
The purpose of this association is to bring together, as a priority, the holders of the National Rescue Trainer Certificate created by Ministerial Decree No. 79869 of 5/10/1979, as well as any person working within a ski area service, in order to:
• to strengthen the bonds of brotherhood that must exist between members of the same profession,
• design and distribute an information magazine as well as communication and education tools for professionals,
• to provide vocational training,
• to show solidarity in professional and moral terms to all members of the association,
• to participate in the study of general questions on security problems at all levels, to defend the general and particular interests of the profession, to facilitate contacts and exchanges of professional interest with others country.
• Our association is also a training organization for first aid (general public).
• We organize first aid sessions: PSC1, PSE1 PSE2, PSE2 continuous training, first aid tutoring (PAE FPS).
For PSE1 and PSE2 courses please contact us. The first aid training page is here: First Aid Training
Welcome - Ski Patrol
ATTENTION Our phone number has changed: 04 79 70 17 81
Welcome to the website of the National Association of Rescue Trackers!
To reach us: 04 79701781 or 06 72 00 02 36 firstname.lastname@example.org
Association law 1901 - N ° SIRET 398 894 808 000 11 - APE code: 9499 Z
Ski Patrol - Partenariat Dynastar
A partnership is in place with Dynastar: for any purchase of a pair of skis + bindings Powertrack 89 Patrol, you restore your membership (25 euros) in purchase order.
You can contact Espérance DA SILVA - 06 58 56 55 93 - email@example.com